Join our community and get latest updates!

Sunday, May 10, 2020

How do I Screenshot on My Logitech Keyboard

In this article we will see how we can take a screenshot on your Logitech keyboard, particularly in your wireless keyboard coming with compact design. which you will be confused with key alignment and functions.

Logitech Keyboard is one of the best keyboards available with many designs and variants. Logitech is famous for its budget oriented keyboards and mouse which gives a decent lifetime and performance.
Table of Contents

How do I Screenshot on my Logitech Keyboard

If you're using the Logitech wireless keyboard (tested on Logitech K220 Wireless Mouse/Keyboard) this is steps you have to follow. I hope that this method works for you, if you think its different for your device kindly comment so that it will help others.

  1. Click FN and Print Scr Key simultaneously to take a screenshot.
  2. After that Open Paint and Press Ctrl + V
  3. Save the File as JPG or PNG
  4.  That's all you have successfully took a screenshot in your Logitech keyboard.

Conclusion

I hope that this article on "How do I Screenshot on my Logitech Keyboard" helped you. If you think this method doesnt work for you please comment below.

You can freely comment your doubts and queries below. If you liked this article, then please share this with your friends. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.

I'm an Electronics Engineer with years of experience in Blogging and DIY Projects. I like to make new gadgets and write contents related to technology and Blogging.

Disqus Comments
Disclaimer : Muhammed Fasil K is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program to earn commission by advertising and linking sites to Amazon products.